This post contains affiliate links. You can read our full disclosure policy here.
Lillian is finally starting to sleep a little bit better which means I’m able to squeeze in some before bed reading once more.
(Here she is enjoying a snooze on our “new” sectional)
Over the past few months my reading time has been almost nonexistent and the books I want to read have started piling up. Here are the books I have stacked on my nightstand waiting to be read:
- Praying for Boys: Asking God for the Things They Need Most by Brooke McGlothlin
- 25 Ways to Communicate Respect to Your Husband: A Handbook for Wives by Jennifer Flanders
- Christ in the Chaos: How the Gospel Changes Motherhood by Kimm Crandall
I also have a bunch of ebooks I’ve picked up for free waiting in my iPad’s Kindle app. Here are the ones that have peaked my interest (in no particular order):
- Holy Parenting: Making the Common Sacred by Benjamin Kerns
- Courageous Grace: Following the Way of Christ Gayle Haggard
- Sparkly Green Earrings: Catching the Light at Every Turn by Melanie Shankle
- Plenty: 31 Sips of Joy for Moms Everywhere by Kari Patterson
- Fun Loving You: Enjoying Your Marriage in the Midst of the Grind by Ted Cunningham
Needless to say, I think I’ll be busy for quite a while.