Big News and Some More Baby Pictures

While I could definitely share more baby pictures of our little Lillian Grace, this post is about another baby…

Announcing Baby #6 @ AllOurDays.com

In December, Tim and I found out we are expecting our sixth baby! Let’s just say it was a surprise.

A happy surprise, but a surprise none the less, especially since Lillian was only 4 months old (and still nursing exclusively) when our newest little one was conceived.

Last week, we had an ultrasound due to some concerns (which appear to be fine) and discovered that our sixth baby is a little girl :)

Earlier this week we finally told our other children and our extended families the news. (Yes, we made it to 17 weeks only telling a handful of people.)

Now the kids are thinking up possible names for their baby sister. So far, Eliya wants to name her Mary and Emahry has been voting for Julia. We also recently watched Mr. Popper’s Penguins again and so the name Stinky has been a source of much laughter in our home this week :)

Our “official due date” is August 20th and we’re already praying that this little one will be punctual. Tim’s little brother is getting married August 30th and Emahry, Jonathan, Eliya, and Amelia are all in the wedding! Let’s just say I’ll be doing a lot of walking the weeks leading up to my due date 😉

Join the Conversation

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge

Comments

1. Kristi Friese says

Congratulations!

2. CATHY CARDOZA says

CONGRATS ALLYSON & TIM. PRAY THINGS GO WELL. KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE WEDDING COMING UP, MANNY WAS DUE AROUD YOUR PARENTS WEDDING DATE, I WAS LUCKY HE SHOWED UP ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE WEDDING. LOL. HOPE TO SEE YOU THIS FALL. AUNT CATHY & UNCLE MANNY.

3. zhayes says

Congratulations!! It’s so wonderful to hear your good news. :)

4. Jenna says

Such exciting news!! I saw a pin on Pinterest that said: Think my hands are full? You should see my heart!

Wonderful blessings. Congrats!!

5. says

Congrats to all of you! :-) My birthday is August 18 so that would be a good day to have a baby. Of course, I said that with Amelia, too, but she passed on by that date.
    Kristin recently posted..It’s Too Close to CallMy Profile

• says

I’d go with the 18th for sure, although Tim’s grandparents’ anniversary is August 15th…either one gives us plenty of time before the wedding :)

(Of course, she’ll probably test us a little and decide to come in the middle of the ceremony)
      Tim, Allyson & kids recently posted..Big News and Some More Baby PicturesMy Profile

6. Christy K. says

Wow, congratulations! I would love to speak with you sometime about how you make it work, both with choosing your family size (or rather I’m assuming letting God choose your family size) and how you maximize space in your home. If it’s not too personal, of course. E-mail me if you want to chat. :)

7. Linda Erbe says

Congratulations! I feel another quilt coming. Love Aunt Linda

8. Christy Spindler says

Yeah!!!!! and I vote for either Rebecca Christine(hahaha) or Emily Joan!!!! Gotta love family names!!!