- We offered several free wall art prints as downloads-of-the-day. If you’ve missed them, you can view them in our shop and then check the blog each day for the rest of October for more encouraging and inspirational prints.
- We’ve been really busy with our new adventure as restaurant owners.
- The All Our Days Facebook page hit 500 likes–Yay! Keep up with what’s going on at the blog and behind the scenes with our family by liking our page.
- I’ve been staying up later than usual to get all the wall art prints made. Thankfully, the kids have been sleeping better, so I don’t feel any more tired than usual
- I’d love your suggestions for quotes, saying, or scriptures for wall art printables, I still have 21 days to go!
Follow the All Our Days Community Board to see all of the featured links.
Be sure to check out all of the links from last week!
This week’s featured posts:
:: Tanya shared her awesome new Mason jar glasses. We’ve used Mason jars as glasses for a couple of years now, but I love the lid and straw idea!
:: Amy shared another super cute way to use Mason jars. I’m sure her new Play-doh containers are easier to open than the original plastic ones, not to mention so much cuter!
:: Kelly offered a free set of Character Trait Cards. These cards serve as discussion starters about positive character traits and would be great for any age.
Please, remember…We will be featuring the most popular and our favorite links at the next link-up and on the All Our Days Community Board. Would you like to participate?
- Posts must be family friendly.
- Link directly to your post (not your homepage).
- Visit and comment on at least one other link.
- Spread the word: Grab a button.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website. (How else could we feature your link?)
If you’re reading via email or a feed reader, click through to the blog to link up or view the links others share