- Lillian’s 2 Month Photo ~ We enjoyed having monthly photos of Amelia so much that we’re continuing the tradition with Lillian.
- Our School Plan: Reading (Preschool, Kindergarten, and First Grade) ~ here’s our pieced together curriculum for reading this year.
Follow the All Our Days Community Board to see all of the featured links.
Be sure to check out all of the links from last week!
This week’s featured posts:
:: Lindsay shared a fun fall craft project–Acorn Dipping. My kids love collecting acorns throughout the fall. Just be sure you bake the acorn to kill any little creatures that may be hiding inside.
:: Ness inspired me to let my kids use my craft supplies more with her simple button bracelet craft. I know my kids would love a chance to make some button bracelets, especially after our recent reading of Mary and Laura Ingalls making Carrie a button string.
:: Finally Kimberly showed us her success in making her own deodorant with only 3 simple ingredient. We’ve been using this same recipe for over two years and it really does work!
Please, remember…We will be featuring the most popular and our favorite links at the next link-up and on the All Our Days Community Board. Would you like to participate?
- Posts must be family friendly.
- Link directly to your post (not your homepage).
- Visit and comment on at least one other link.
- Spread the word: Grab a button.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website. (How else could we feature your link?)
If you’re reading via email or a feed reader, click through to the blog to link up or view the links others share