We can’t believe this week marks our 100th blog link-up. We are so glad to have you join in our community!
This week we’re celebrating by giving a $10 Amazon Gift Card to one person who links up below. I wish it could be $100, but every little bit helps,right? The winner will be chosen at random on Tuesday.
- Pregnancy, Baby Care, and Mothering Ebook Bundle Giveaway ~ We’re offering 8 eBooks, valued at over $55.
- Lillian’s Birth Story: Part 4 (the final installment) ~ Click over to read who caught the baby and who missed the birth completely.
- We just reformatted our free What’s in the Bible? Review Flashcards to be printed front to back! We have through DVD 7 completed and also DVD 10. I’ll be working on DVDs 8, 9, and 11 soon and adding the links once I finish them. You can get all the free What’s in the Bible? Flashcards here.
- …and What’s in the Bible? Volume 12 is now available! We’ve just ordered our copy and are so excited to learn more about the letters of Paul.
Enter your link below and be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss the next All Our Days link-up!
Follow the All Our Days Community Board to see all of the featured links.
Be sure to check out all of the links from last week!
This week’s featured posts…
:: Since we’re gearing up for the start of our school year, Anna’s Free Addition Game caught my eye.
:: These Pancake Sandwiches that Vanessa made look like a fun lunch treat. The pancakes are made ahead of time so it’s also a little treat for Mom
:: Kimberly shared why she’s Addicted to Freezer Cooking…there are quite a few of you with freezer cooking on the mind
Please, remember…We will be featuring the most popular and our favorite links at the next link-up and on the All Our Days Community Board. Would you like to participate?
- Posts must be family friendly.
- Link directly to your post (not your homepage).
- Visit and comment on at least one other link.
- Spread the word: Grab a button.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website. (How else could we feature your link?)
If you’re reading via email or a feed reader, click through to the blog to link up or view the links others share