We’re so glad you’ve taken a few minutes to stop by. Join in, link up, and see what great ideas everyone is sharing!
- Catching Up ~ April :: Click through to see some of what our family did throughout the month of April…and stop by next week to see what May looked like for us.
- iPad Mini and Learning eBooks for Kids Giveaway :: We’ve teamed up with BLue Manor Academy to bring you a great sale and giveaway. Hop on over to read more about these great Christian Preschool and Kindergarten Curriculum eBooks and enter for a chance to win an iPad Mini.
- Behind the scenes…I’m now 37 weeks pregnant and I’ve decided it’s definitely time to have a bag packed, although I know perfectly well that it could lay untouched for another few weeks
Enter your link below and be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss the next Finished Friday link-up!
Follow the Finished Friday Pinterest Board to see all of the featured links.
Remember, sharing is nice
Be sure to check out all of the links from last week!
This week’s featured posts…
:: Rena showed how to make these amazing Waterfall Earrings. Seriously, I want a pair in every color!
:: Sarah demonstrated how an idea she saw on Pinterest inspired a practical solution for her own family.
:: Gina linked up three adorably girly rag quilts. These are such great (and quick) gifts for baby showers.
We will be featuring the most popular and our favorite links at the next link-up and on the Finished Friday Pinterest Board. Would you like to participate?
- Posts must be family friendly.
- Link directly to your post (not your homepage).
- Visit and comment on at least one other link.
- Spread the word: Grab a button.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website. (How else could we feature your link?)
click through to the blog to link up or view the links others share