Wow! I can’t believe we’re approaching Finished Friday’s 100 week mark! Thanks for joining in and sharing your great posts.
- A Summer Reading Guide for Families ~ My friend Kristin just released this free ebook for families. Be sure to check it out!
- Sorting and Storing Kids’ Clothes ~ I’m loving our new easy to use system! Now if I could just get to washing and sorting all the baby girl clothes…you know, since I might need them sometime soon
Enter your link below and be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss the next Finished Friday link-up!
Follow the Finished Friday Pinterest Board to see all of the featured links.
Remember, sharing is nice
Be sure to check out all of the links from last week!
This week’s featured posts…
:: Anna linked up her free printable book for beginning readers. This is perfect for summer reading practice.
:: Robin made my mouth water with her recipe for Mango Avocado Salsa…I can’t wait to make some!
:: and Ashley showed us her adorable coffee filter peacocks. This could be a great follow-up activity for a trip to the zoo.
We will be featuring the most popular and our favorite links at the next link-up and on the Finished Friday Pinterest Board. Would you like to participate?
- Posts must be family friendly.
- Link directly to your post (not your homepage).
- Visit and comment on at least one other link.
- Spread the word: Grab a button.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website. (How else could we feature your link?)
click through to the blog to link up or view the links others share