Thanks so much for taking time to stop by our little corner of Blogland
- Etsy Shop Grand Opening~ We’re offering encouraging and inspiring instant digital prints for your home. Be sure to stop by–50% of the profits from our first month in business are being donated to a fellow blogging mama’s international adoption fund.
- I got a few aprons sewn for the kids this past week (I’ll try to share them soon).
- I also got half-way through sorting and reorganizing our kids’ stored clothing. I’m hoping to finish that up this weekend as long as I can cool the upstairs enough to stand being up there for any length of time.
Enter your link below and be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss the next Finished Friday link-up!
Follow the Finished Friday Pinterest Board to see all of the featured links.
Remember, sharing is nice
Be sure to check out all of the links from last week!
This week’s featured posts…
:: Gina shared this wonderful back seat organizer for kids–a great solution for summertime travel!
:: Teacher at Home showcased 10 Free Bible Based Preschool Curricula. This is a great resource for anyone wanting to teach their preschoolers at home.
:: Ashley shared her fun experiment making Little House Maple Candy with her girls. We’re listening through the Little House Series for the second time and can vouch for these wonderful books.
We will be featuring the most popular and our favorite links at the next link-up and on the Finished Friday Pinterest Board. Would you like to participate?
- Posts must be family friendly.
- Link directly to your post (not your homepage).
- Visit and comment on at least one other link.
- Spread the word: Grab a button.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website. (How else could we feature your link?)
click through to the blog to link up or view the links others share