Thanks for stopping by and linking up.
- Teaching Kids the Value of Work ~ after reading a new book, I’ve been more motivated to help work myself out of a job in my home by teaching and training my kids to complete basic life skills themselves. If you haven’t seen this video, it’s definitely worth it…but I may be a bit biased
Enter your link below and be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss the next Finished Friday link-up!
Follow the Finished Friday Pinterest Board to see all of the featured links.
Remember, sharing is nice
Be sure to check out all of the links from last week!
This week’s featured posts…
:: KC shared a great idea for making Mother’s Day fun for the whole family. Her post also includes a free printable of the Mother’s Day Activity Cards. What are your plans for Mother’s Day?
:: Winnie showed us her delicious looking Cheesecake with Whipped Chocolate Mousse. Can I please put my order in for Mother’s Day?
:: and Tracey shared a super cute Mather’s Day craft that she made with her little ones. These Handprint Flowers are sure to brighten anyone’s day.
We will be featuring the most popular and our favorite links at the next link-up and on the Finished Friday Pinterest Board. Would you like to participate?
- Posts must be family friendly.
- Link directly to your post (not your homepage).
- Visit and comment on at least one other link.
- Spread the word: Grab a button.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website. (How else could we feature your link?)
click through to the blog to link up or view the links others share