- What to Expect When You Move: A New Mini-Series ~ We’ll start sharing our thoughts next week, but we’d love your input as well.
- Don’t Miss a Post ~ Have you found a way to follow our blog?
Enter your link below and be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss the next Finished Friday link-up!
Follow the Finished Friday Pinterest Board to see all of the featured links.
Remember, sharing is nice
Be sure to check out all of the links from last week!
This week’s featured posts…
:: Teaching Little Ones at Home shared this cute idea for making a rainbow from seed catalog clippings. I’ll definitely have to make sure Tim is finished with the catalog first
:: The Pin Junkie linked up her beautiful laundry room makeover. It almost makes you want to do laundry.
:: Kathryn taught me how to use my Pinterest boards to define my personal decorating style in her post Overcoming Style Indecisiveness. If you struggle with describing your decorating style you definitely want to check this out.
We will be featuring the most popular and our favorite links at the next link-up and on the Finished Friday Pinterest Board. Would you like to participate?
- Posts must be family friendly.
- Link directly to your post (not your homepage).
- Visit and comment on at least one other link.
- Spread the word: Grab a button.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website. (How else could we feature your link?)