- “I Love You” is Proven by Action ~ read how I’m striving to live love in my days. How can you make love an action in your life?
Enter your link below and be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss the next Finished Friday link-up!
Follow the Finished Friday Pinterest Board to see all of the featured links.
Remember, sharing is nice
Be sure to check out all of the links from last week!
This week’s featured posts…
:: We-Made-That shared this fun game of Balloon Tennis–perfect for indoor winter days.
:: Courtney @ the chirping moms shared 3 Ways to Practice Colors. Our kids have all enjoyed the color scavenger hunt in the past.
:: Vanessa @ Vanessa’s Values shared her Simple Jar Labels. What a great and inexpensive way to keep everything organized.
We will be featuring the most popular and our favorite links at the next link-up and on the Finished Friday Pinterest Board. Would you like to participate?
- Posts must be family friendly.
- Link directly to your post (not your homepage).
- Visit and comment on at least one other link.
- Spread the word: Grab a button.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website. (How else could we feature your link?)