- What Goes Together? Busy Bag ~ this is a great (and simple to make) busy bag for toddlers and preschoolers
- Learning Curve ~ we make a lot of mistakes as parents, I’m so thankful I know the Father who is perfect and has it all together
Enter your link below and be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss the next Finished Friday link-up!
Follow the Finished Friday Pinterest Board to see all of the featured links.
Remember, sharing is nice
Be sure to check out all of the links from last week!
This week’s featured posts…
:: Danielle @ 2 Little Superheros showed us this amazing DIY Lego Display Frame. Our kids have really started enjoying Legos recently and I definitely think there’ll be some of these Lego displays in our future.
:: Lilac @ Learners in Bloom shared a whole host of fun Preschool Math Ideas. If you don’t know where to start or feel stuck in a rut, you definitely want to read this post.
:: I also loved the God Made it from A to Z Printables that Debbie @ Bible fun for Kids shared. Such a fun way to practice the alphabet while keeping little hearts focused on God.
We will be featuring the most popular and our favorite links at the next link-up and on the Finished Friday Pinterest Board. Would you like to participate?
- Posts must be family friendly.
- Link directly to your post (not your homepage).
- Visit and comment on at least one other link.
- Spread the word: Grab a button.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website. (How else could we feature your link?)