- Peanut Butter Muffin Recipe ~ a quick and easy kid-friendly breakfast
- We’re All Seeking Comfort ~ where do you turn when you’re overwhelmed?
Enter your link below and be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss the next Finished Friday link-up!
Follow the Finished Friday Pinterest Board to see all of the featured links.
Remember, sharing is nice
Be sure to check out all of the links from our last Finished Friday!
This week’s featured posts…
:: I love these adorable Printable Valentines that KC shared last week.
:: Also just in time for Valentine’s Day, Jodie shared these cute and yummy looking Mini Flower Pots. I love that they are not as sugar laden as many other Valentine’s Day treats.
:: I like this “I Can Do What God Desires” Pocket Door Hanger that Debbie created for her Bible lesson. Scroll to the end of the post for the free printable.
We will be featuring the most popular and our favorite links at the next link-up and on the Finished Friday Pinterest Board. Would you like to participate?
- Posts must be family friendly.
- Link directly to your post (not your homepage).
- Visit and comment on at least one other link.
- Spread the word: Grab a button.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website. (How else could we feature your link?)