Welcome to the first Friday of 2013!
Thanks for stopping by today. Here’s what’s been happening this week at All Our Days:
- 2012 Blogging Review ~ a look back on the past year with one post from each month of 2012
- 12 Chapter Books I Plan to Read to My Kids in 2013 ~ I think this list will be great for my young crowd. I’d love your thoughts and suggestions, too.
Follow the Finished Friday Pinterest Board to see all of the featured links.
Remember, sharing is nice
Be sure to check out all of the links from our last Finished Friday!
This week’s featured posts…
:: The Pin Junkie shared shared these beautiful 3D Paper Snowflakes with a link to a free printable as well. She made them with her 2nd grade class and says they’re not as complicated as they look.
:: The Pin Junkie also her experience making S’mores Croissants.
:: Mother of Discussion shared a summary of posts from her Modern Art class at her local homeschool coop.
We will be featuring the most popular and our favorite links at the next link-up and on the Finished Friday Pinterest Board. Would you like to participate?
- Posts must be family friendly.
- Link directly to your post (not your homepage).
- Visit and comment on at least one other link.
- Spread the word: Grab a button.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website. (How else could we feature your link?)
What projects do you have planned for this coming week?