Top Ten {Christian} Mommy Blogs

Sometimes I feel a little lost in the niche-filled blogging world. This little spot on the web is not a craft blog, or a food blog, or a homeschool blog. For the most part, this little place of mine is a mommy blog.

(One day, Tim wants to be able to contribute some posts from a husband and daddy’s point of view, so I guess then we’ll be a parent blog or a family blog, which I’m super excited about, but for now—mommy blog it is!)

top 10 christian mommy blogs

Most mommy blogs, like mommies themselves, are eclectic in nature, with a little home management, craftiness, recipes, training and a whole lot of love.
Top Ten Tuesday at Many Little Blessings

Top Ten {Christian} Mommy Blogs
(in no particular order)

1. Impress Your Kids ~ Amanda (from ohamanda.com) has great ideas on teaching little ones the truths of God’s love and the importance of his word. Right now she has some wonderful ideas on teaching the meaning of Easter and understanding the Resurrection.

2. Bits & Pieces from my Life ~ Kristin is a homeschooling mom of 5 kiddos. She shares crafts, recipes, books, and how she’s striving to balance life in Christ. I love Kristin’s honest reflections of life as the mommy of many little ones. She’s also fun to get together with in real life.

3. Mama Hall ~ Eryn shares her life and heart as the homeschool mom of two. I appreciate Eryn’s realness and reflection as she strives to live life “making the most of it.”

4. Keeper of the Home ~ Stephanie is head and shoulders above me when it comes to natural living and healthy diet, but I love learning from her (especially since she likes doing research and I do not). Also, as important as a natural lifestyle is to her I know her main focus is loving the Lord and teaching her children to do the same.

5. Passionate Homemaking ~ Lindsay is another natural focused mama. She first inspired me to make my own deodorant and continues to be a source of inspiration for ways to make our lifestyle more natural. She is also very missions minded which is an area I’m trying to grow in.

6. The Homespun Heart ~ I’m always so amazed at the beauty that Monica finds in the midst of life with littles. She is such a humble inspiration.

7. Mustard Seeds ~ This is a new one on my list, but I love Janna’s crafty ideas for teaching little minds and molding little hearts.

8. The Finer Things in Life ~ Amy just has a wonderful personality that keeps you coming back for more. I love her eclectic posts (eclectic in the best sense of the word) and how she’s always reminding me of the finer things in life.

9. A Heart for Home ~ Yes, that’s me. :) From crafting and teaching little hearts to preschool printables, kids in the garden, trying to be more green and almost everything in between I hope our blog can be an encouragement to you!

10. ???
Today’s Question: As you can see, I’m in search of another Christian mommy blog. Do you have one or know of one?
What are some other mommy blogs you enjoy?
Come back next week for my
Top Ten Homeschool Blogs.
I have quite a few, do you have any suggestions?

Were you featured today?
Spread the word with this button:

Photobucket

Be sure to click the link in the first email to activate your subscription.

Photobucket
Be sure to click the link in the first email to activate your subscription.

Comments

1. Andrea says:

well, let's see – there is my own -
    my blog is CouponBlessingsNow – teaching people to use coupons and inspiring them to be a BLESSING to others.

If you wish to contact me further, I can be reached at andrea@couponblessingsnow.com

(I LOVE YOUR BLOG!)

2. Anonymous says:

Can't wait to check these out—thank you so much!

I'm really surprised that “MoneySaving Mom.com” didn't make the list, too. Wildly popular, from lots of other blogs I've seen, and I check MSM every day–at least twice!

3. I guess I consider MSM as more of a financial blog than a mommy blog.

4. Katherine says:

I follow several of these and can't wait to check out the rest. I've struggled in the past because I love to write but I don't really fit into the crafty/foody/healthy niche. Praise the Lord he can use mommy blogs too! Thanks for the list!

I came from Top Ten Tuesday :)

5. Kristin says:

I love A Path Made Straight (mamahooper.blogspot.com) though she is taking a mini-break until after Easter.

6. Suanna says:

One of my favorite blogs to read is

7. Abby's Road is awesome. Here is the link for a sample.

8. jennyw says:

I also enjoy reading “incourage”

9. thehomespunheart says:

I'm loving Beautifully Rooted lately – it's fairly new, but meeting me where I'm at right now.

Thanks, friend!
    Monica

10. Thanks so much for including Finer Things1

11. Emily J says:

I’m late to this game, but I’m always looking for more inspiration as a mom and a Christian.
    I’ve learned so much about God and how he loves us in my role as a parent. I’m keeping track of the lessons I’ve learned on my blog, emilylittleton.com
    I’m a real, imperfect, mom who doesn’t use coupons and can’t boast about my parenting skills, but man, do I love my kids.
    I’d be honored if you’d check out my blog and let me know what you think!

Thanks!
    Emily J recently posted..The PumpkinMy Profile

12. Alison Wood says:

Hi! My name is Alison Wood and I have already been a writer for a baby website. I decided to broaden my writing path and start a blog. I am a stay-at-home Christian mommy of 6 pint-sized treasures. I live in Cambodia as a church-planting missionary. I would love you to come by and visit!
    Alison Wood
    Alison Wood recently posted..Money Trouble—A True Story!My Profile

13. Sherry says:

This is a great list of God-loving mom bloggers! My blog, http:// is all about waiting on the Lord for His perfect plan for us. I am a late bloomer, new wife, new mom, and new college student in my mid-30′s.
    Sherry recently posted..Santa’s Message to Faith ♥My Profile

14. Lauren says:

I just found aholyexperience.com. The writing is so good. Would love for you to check out my blog RunHoly.com too! Blessings, lauren

15. Sarah Coleman says:

I have a blog on my website http://sarahcoleman.com.au. I have written a book called Expecting Daily Pregnancy Devotion that would bless any Christian expectant mothers out there.

16. Starla J says:

I’m a new christian mommy blogger and found your site on Pinterest when I was looking for other bloggers to follow. Thank you for creating this list.

17. Dusty says:

Hello, I am a brand spanking new blogger at ageofgracemom.com. My focus is faith & family. Not too many posts up yet, but would love for you to check it out !
    Dusty recently posted..Billy GrahamMy Profile