Here are the goals I set for this month.
1. Continue to take 5-15 minutes for Bible study each weekday.
2. Exercise at least 2 days a week. My body and energy levels just cannot handle much serious exercise right now. Twice a week I’ll exercise more strenuously while hopefully filling in the other days with some light exercise like walking or playing outside with the kids (if the weather will cooperate).
3. Finish reading Say Goodbye to Survival Mode, and read at least half of Praying for Boys. A lot of my reading time has been replaced with going to bed earlier in order to keep up with Lillian’s nighttime feedings.
4. Make praying for Tim more of a priority. We have some major business decisions to make over the course of this month, so I’ll be asking God for insight, wisdom, and extra stores of energy for my husband.
5. Continue reading at least one chapter of our current read aloud everyday at naptime /quiet time. I just don’t have much energy left by bedtime, but at least one chapter at naptime is a must.
6. Finish memorize Philippians 2:14 & 15 and Philippians 2:3-4 as a family. We are so close to having both of these memorized.
7. Focus on training the kids to “talk sweetly” to each other when handling conflicts. I know this will take a lot of training upfront, but I’m sure the rewards will be worth it.
8. Complete 4 activities from A Sense of the Resurrection. These activities are designed to help families prepare their hearts to celebrate Christ’s sacrifice and wonderful gift to us.
10. Make time to listen to Emahry read at least a little bit every day. I’ll also use this time to squeeze in some very natural work with word families and sight words.
11. Install Ikea spice rack bookshelves in the kids’ corner of our living room.
Blogging & Etsy Shop
12. Write at least 8 content pieces for the blog.
13. Complete at least 2 custom orders for our digital prints shop.